Monday, July 8, 2013

First Post of the New Old Blog

My blog has been dormant for a while, mainly because I am tired of the colors. It is too dark and not energetic enough.  A colleague showed me Blogger way-back-when: I started RevRows! and also created a blog which served as my church's website for many years. Now it is time to start afresh with a new look and no tweeks to the code I don't even really understand anyway.

I visited my seminary family in Louisiana last week. It was the first time I had seen them in three years, and we won't let that much time go by again. Tracy and Thomas are teenagers, the churches Whit and Dawnell lead are thriving, and it was so healing and rejuvenating to spend time with them. Not to mention to feast on some Barbeque, oysters and hushpuppies!





No comments:

Post a Comment